Deputy head at NGO “Quadrivium”
2015 – head of Europeanisation studies at Foreign Policy Council “Ukrainian Prism”; research fellow at Institute for Advanced Study, New Europe College, Romania.
2014 – post-doc researcher at University of St. Gallen, Switzerland; deputy head, expert at NGO “Quadrivium”.
2013 – lecturer (for foreign students, for Ukrainian students), assistant professor at Department of Psychology and Social Science, Bukovinian State Medical University.
2010 – 2012 – PhD student, assistant professor at Chair of International Relations, Department of History, Political Science and International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University. PhD thesis on Political Factors of Restructuring of Current Immigration Process in the USA (23.00.02 – Political Institutes and Processes).
2009 – 2010 – head of the Editorial and Publishing Department, Chernivtsi Regional Institute for Postgraduate Pedagogical Education.
2004 – 2009 – BA, MA in International Relations, Country Studies, Department of History, Political Science and International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University.
Academic interests include foreign policy of Ukraine, migration policy, national identity issues, public diplomacy.
Participant/moderator/lecturer/organizer of more than 60 scientific and practical conferences, round tables, seminars, workshops, summer/winter schools in the field of political science and international relations in more than 20 countries.
The list of main publications :
– In Ukrainian scientific journals
- Europeanisation puzzle in Ukraine: the perception of idea of Europe and European self-identification // Regionalism and integration, Research Institute for European integration and regional studies, 2016 (in Ukrainian).
- Guide for Best Practices. From Inspiration to Implementation: Europeanisation Process in Ukraine // Conclusions and Recommendations based on presentations and further discussion at the international workshop, Chernivtsi, Ukraine, 21-22 January 2016. – 2016, 20 p.; (in English, co-author, co-editor).
- The Idea of Europe Goes East: Neighbourhood Europeanisation // Scientific Bulletin of the Institute for Political and Geopolitical Researches. – 2015, № 1; (in English).
- Immigration processes and Immigration from Latin America to the USA: Institutional and Political Dilemmas of the Modern World Order // UA Foreign Affairs. External affairs. – 2015; (in Ukrainian, co-author).
- Liberalization of the Immigration Process in the USA in the Second Half of the XX Century// Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection. – Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2014. – Issue. 27-28. – P. 215-220; (in Ukrainian).
- The Immigration Factor of Ethno-Race Recomposition of the American Nation at the Current Period // Scientific Bulletin of Diplomatic Academy at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. – Issue 19. Foreign policy and Diplomacy: Experience, Models, Traditions. – Kyiv, 2013. – P. 133-138; (in Ukrainian).
- Ukraine between the European Union and the Custom Union: Political Aspect // The European Union and Ukraine: the Prospects for Transformation of Bilateral Relations / Rev. I. Byk, M. Mykiyevych, N. Antoniuk, I. Hrabynskiy. – Lviv: DPI, 2013. – P. 208-211; (in Ukrainian; co-author).
- Theoretical Aspects of International Migration Studies // Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection. – Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2013. – P. 228-233; (in Ukrainian).
- The Chronicles of the Academic Life // Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection. – Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2013. – P. 319-324; (in Ukrainian; co-author).
- Factors of National Identity Formation in the Foreign American Studies // Political Studies Panorama: Scientific Bulletin of Rivne State Humanitarian University. – Rivne: RSHU, 2012. – Issue 8. – P. 224-231; (in Ukrainian).
- The Security Aspect in the US Immigration Policy (the second half of XX – the beginning of the Xxi century) // National Technical University of Ukraine ,,Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. Political Science, Social Science. Law: Scientific Articles Collection. – Kyiv, 2011. – № 3 (11). – P. 9-14; (in Ukrainian).
- Transformations in the US Immigration Policy after September 11, 2001 // Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection. – Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2011. – Book 23-24. – P. 206-210; (in Ukrainian).
- Some Common Aspects of the Current Immigration Policy of the USA and Canada at the late of XX // Scientific Researches: Scientific and Methodological Journal. – Mykolayiv : Publishing House ChDU named after Petro Mohyla, 2011. – Issue 143, Book 155. Political Science. – P. 23-26; (in Ukrainian).
- Theoretical and Conceptual Interpretations of Definition ,,Immigration” in the Context of the Immigration Processes Rethinking in the USA // Scientific Bulletin. Odessa State Economic University. Ukrainian Association of Young Scholars. – Sciences: Economics, Political Science, History. – 2011. – № 8 (133). – P. 123 – 133; (in Ukrainian).
- Foreign Policy of Ukraine: Current Agenda. From the View of Young Scholars // Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection. – Chernivtsi: Ruta, 2010. – Book 21-22. – P. 261-262; (in Ukrainian).
- Political and Legal Regulation of Immigration Processes in the USA at the Federal Level // Political Studies Panorama: Scientific Bulletin of Rivne State Humanitarian University. – Rivne: RSHU, 2010. – Issue 4. – P. 167-174; (in Ukrainian).
- The Place of Ukraine in the Strategy of the US Foreign Policy towards the Post-Soviet Area // History of Ukraine. Scientific Works Collection. Book 13. – Chernivtsi: Technodruk, 2010. – P. 104-107; (in Ukrainian).
- The US Foreign Policy towards Russian Federation: Legal Ensuring of Relations // Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection. – Chernivtsi: Ruta, 2010. – Book 21-22. – P. 213-216; (in Ukrainian).
- America at the Crossroads. Democracy, Power and the Neoconservative Legacy // The Bukovynian Journal. – № 4. – Chernivtsi, 2008. – P. 243-247; (in Ukrainian; co-author).
– In international journals
- ‘Bounded Europeanisation’: the case of Ukraine // The EU and Its Eastern Neighbourhood: the Contradictions of Europeanisation and European Identities, Manchester University Press, 2017 (in English, with co-author, in print).
- With/out the EU’s perspective: Europeanisation narratives in Ukraine’ // New Europe College Yearbook 2015/2016 (in English).
- ‘Book review. Tina Freyburg, Sandra Lavenex, Frank Schimmelfennig, Tatiana Skripka and Anne Wetzel. 2015. Democracy Promotion by Functional Cooperation. The European Union and its Neighbourhood. Challenges to Democracy in the 21st Century. Palgrave Macmillan, UK, 291 pages, ISBN: 978-1-137-48934-0” in EUROPOLITY, vol. 10, no. 1, 2016, 135-138. (in English).
- Between West and East: Towards the Problem of Foreign Policy Orientation of Ukraine // Acta Scientifica Academiae Ostroviensis. Sectio a nauki humanistyczne, społeczne I techniczne. – № 4 (2). – 2014, Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski. – P. 91-99; (in English; co-author).
- International Migration as a Subject of Interdisciplinary Studies // Studia Humanitatis. – Moscow, 2014. – № 4; (in Russian).
- Book Review. The European Neighbourhood Policy in perspective: context, implementation and impact / Edited by Richard G. Whitman, Stefan Wolff, Palgrave studies in European Union politics, 2012, 274 pages, ISBN: 978–1–137–03123–5 (paperback) // Eastern Journal of European Studies. – Volume 5, Issue 1. – June 2014. – P. 173 – 177; (in English).
- Peculiarities of Ethnic Component in the Immigration to the USA in the late XX – early XXI century // Studia Humanitatis. – Moscow, 2014. – № 1-2; (in Russian).
- Impact of Immigration on the Process of American National Identity Formation // Studia Humanitatis. – Moscow, 2013. – № 3; (in Russian).
- The Cooperation between the EU and Ukraine in the Period of Intensifying Integration Processes in the Post-Soviet Area // The EU as a Model of Soft Power in the Eastern Neighbourhood. – Centre for European Studies, AlexandruIoanCuza University of Iasi, Romania, 2013. – P. 375-384; (in English).
- Towards the Issue of American National Identity (Political-Ideological Factors of Its Establishing) // Studia Humanitatis. – Moscow, 2013. – № 1; (in Russian).
- The Electoral Legislative in the Context of the Parliamentary Election in Ukraine in 2012 // Wrażliwość Regionuna Zmiany. – Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski : Stowarzyszenie Nauka, Edukacja, Rozwój, 2013. – P. 215 – 223; (in English).
- The Shift of National and Supranational Identity in the Period of World Globalization and Transformation // The Idea of Europe, National Identity and Pan-Europe Integration. East European Perspective about the European Project. – Iasi : EDITURA, STEF, 2012. – P. 52-58; (in English).
- Integration Policy Towards Immigrants: Current Experience // CES Working Papers, 2012. – IV (1). – P. 12-23; (in English).
- The Immigration Policy of the USA and Canada: Towards the Security Aspect // Canadian Studies in Russian and Foreign Researches. – Moscow – Saint – Petersburg, 2012. – Issue 6. – P. 136-144; (in English).
- Establishing and Evolution of the American ,,Melting Pot” Concept // American Studies Journal. – 2011. – № 2. – C. 97 – 103; (in Ukrainian).
- Some Problems in the Relations between the USA and Ukraine during George Bush’ Presidency (2001-2008) // American Studies Journal. – 2010. – № 1. – P. 54-58; (in Ukrainian).
- Three American Presidents at Brzezinski’s Exam // The Forum. – № 2 (7). – 2008. – P. 79-84; (in Ukrainian).
– publications in media
- One year of Trump’s presidency and Ukraine // Український інтерес, 19.01.2018 (in Ukrainian).
- On a common European identity// YourThought.eu, 27.10.2017 (in English).
- Romanian dimension of linguistic debate: is there a reason for Bucharest’ concern// Європейська правда, 23.10.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Are there any preconditions for Romanian national minority’s concern about the newly adopted ‘Law on education’// Vox Ukraine, 23.10.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Аssociation with the EU is not a membership promise // Український інтерес, 27.07.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Details of the visit: why is Volodymyr Groysman going to Brussels // Deutsche Welle, 06.02.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Great American Wall: What will Trump build and change in the migration policy of the USA // Європейська правда, 30.01.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Eurointegration vs Europeanisation. Some ideas on the eve of the EU-Ukraine summit // Європейська правда, 24.11.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- Ukraine’s Path to the EU. How European Norms Cross the EU-Ukraine Border // Vox Ukraine, 24.11.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- When to expect visa-free regime for Ukraine? // Обозреватель, 13.06.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- People from the Donbass do not fall under the basic forms of protection that can be obtained in the EU // Деловая столица, 10.06.2016 (in Ukrainian).