Deputy head at NGO “Quadrivium”
2015 – to date – head of Europeanisation studies at Foreign Policy Council “Ukrainian Prism”.
2015 – 2016 – research fellow at Institute for Advanced Study, New Europe College, Romania.
2014 – to date – post-doc researcher at University of St. Gallen, Switzerland; deputy head, researcher at NGO “Quadrivium”.
2013 – 2015 – lecturer (for foreign students, for Ukrainian students), assistant professor at Department of Psychology and Social Science, Bukovinian State Medical University.
2010 – 2012 – PhD student, assistant professor at Chair of International Relations, Department of History, Political Science and International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University. PhD thesis on Political Factors of Restructuring of Current Immigration Process in the USA (23.00.02 – Political Institutes and Processes).
2009 – 2010 – head of the Editorial and Publishing Department, Chernivtsi Regional Institute for Postgraduate Pedagogical Education.
2004 – 2009 – BA, MA in International Relations, Country Studies, Department of History, Political Science and International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University.
Academic interests include foreign policy of Ukraine, migration policy, national identity issues, public diplomacy.
Participant/moderator/lecturer/organizer of more than 60 scientific and practical conferences, round tables, seminars, workshops, summer/winter schools in the field of political science and international relations in more than 20 countries.
The list of main publications :
– In Ukrainian scientific journals
- Europeanisation puzzle in Ukraine: the perception of idea of Europe and European self-identification, Regionalism and integration, Research Institute for European integration and regional studies, 2016 (in Ukrainian).
- Guide for Best Practices. From Inspiration to Implementation: Europeanisation Process in Ukraine, Conclusions and Recommendations based on presentations and further discussion at the international workshop, ed. by N. Bureiko and T. Moga, Chernivtsi, Ukraine, 21-22 January 2016, 20 p. (in English).
- The Idea of Europe Goes East: Neighbourhood Europeanisation, Scientific Bulletin of the Institute for Political and Geopolitical Researches, 2015, № 1 (in English).
- Immigration processes and Immigration from Latin America to the USA: Institutional and Political Dilemmas of the Modern World Order, UA Foreign Affairs. External affairs, 2015 (in Ukrainian, with a co-author).
- Liberalization of the Immigration Process in the USA in the Second Half of the XX Century, Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection, Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2014, issue 27-28, pp. 215-220 (in Ukrainian).
- The Immigration Factor of Ethno-Race Recomposition of the American Nation at the Current Period, Scientific Bulletin of Diplomatic Academy at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Issue 19, Foreign policy and Diplomacy: Experience, Models, Traditions, Kyiv, 2013, pp. 133-138 (in Ukrainian).
- Factors of formation of the American national identity in the American studies, Scientific Journal of the Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine, issue 19, Foreign Policy and Diplomacy: Experience, Models, Traditions, Kyiv, 2013, pp. 133-138 (in Ukrainian).
- Theoretical Aspects of International Migration Studies, Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection, Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2013, pp. 228-233 (in Ukrainian).
- The Security Aspect in the US Immigration Policy (the second half of XX – the beginning of the Xxi century), National Technical University of Ukraine ,,Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. Political Science, Social Science. Law: Scientific Articles Collection, Kyiv, 2011, № 3 (11), pp. 9-14; (in Ukrainian).
- Transformations in the US Immigration Policy after September 11, 2001, Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection, Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National University, 2011, vol. 23-24, pp. 206-210 (in Ukrainian).
- Comparative analysis of the Immigration Policy of the USA and Canada in the late XX Century, Scientific Researches: Scientific and Methodological Journal, Mykolayiv: Publishing House ChDU named after Petro Mohyla, 2011, issue 143, vol. 155, Political Science, pp. 23-26 (in Ukrainian).
- Theoretical and Conceptual Interpretations of ,,Immigration” in the Context of the Immigration Processes Rethinking in the USA, Scientific Bulletin. Odessa State Economic University. Ukrainian Association of Young Scholars, Economics, Political Science, History, 2011, № 8(133), pp. 123-133 (in Ukrainian).
- Foreign Policy of Ukraine: Current Agenda. From the View of Young Scholars, Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection, Chernivtsi: Ruta, 2010, vol. 21-22, pp. 261-262 (in Ukrainian).
- Political and Legal Regulation of Immigration Processes in the USA at the Federal Level, Political Studies Panorama: Scientific Bulletin of Rivne State Humanitarian University, Rivne: RSHU, 2010, Issue 4, pp. 167-174 (in Ukrainian).
- The Place of Ukraine in the Strategy of the US Foreign Policy towards the Post-Soviet Area, History of Ukraine. Scientific Works Collection, vol. 13, Chernivtsi: Technodruk, 2010, pp. 104-107 (in Ukrainian).
- The US Foreign Policy towards Russian Federation: Legal Framewok of Relations, Historical and Political Problems of the Modern World: Scientific Articles Collection, Chernivtsi: Ruta, 2010, vol. 21-22, pp. 213-216 (in Ukrainian).
- America at the Crossroads. Democracy, Power and the Neoconservative Legacy, The Bukovynian Journal, № 4, Chernivtsi, 2008, pp. 243-247 (in Ukrainian; with a co-author).
- Establishing and Evolution of the American ,,Melting Pot” Concept, American Studies Journal, 2011, № 2, pp. 97–103 (in Ukrainian).
- Some Problems in the Relations between the USA and Ukraine during George Bush’ Presidency (2001-2008), American Studies Journal, 2010, № 1, pp. 54-58 (in Ukrainian).
- Three American Presidents at Brzezinski’s Exam, The Forum, №2(7), 2008, pp. 79-84; (in Ukrainian).
– In international journals
- Identificational and Attitudinal Trends in the Ukrainian–Romanian Borderland of Bukovina, Soviet- and Post-Soviet Politics and Society (in English, with a co-author, forthcoming).
- The Ukrainian–Russian Linguistic Dyad and its Impact on National Identity in Ukraine, Europe-Asia Studies, 71(1), 2019, pp. 137-155 (in English, with a co-author).
- ‘Bounded Europeanisation’: the case of Ukraine, The European Union and Its Eastern Neighbourhood: Europeanisation and its Twenty-FIrst-Century Contradictions, Manchester University Press, 2018, pp. 71-85 (in English, with a co-author).
- With/out the EU’s perspective: Europeanisation narratives in Ukraine’, New Europe College Yearbook 2015/2016 (in English).
- ‘Book review. Tina Freyburg, Sandra Lavenex, Frank Schimmelfennig, Tatiana Skripka and Anne Wetzel. 2015. Democracy Promotion by Functional Cooperation. The European Union and its Neighbourhood. Challenges to Democracy in the 21st Century. Palgrave Macmillan, UK, 291 pages, ISBN: 978-1-137-48934-0”, EUROPOLITY, vol. 10, no. 1, 2016, 135-138 (in English).
- Book Review. The European Neighbourhood Policy in perspective: context, implementation and impact / Edited by Richard G. Whitman, Stefan Wolff, Palgrave studies in European Union politics, 2012, 274 pages, ISBN: 978–1–137–03123–5 (paperback), Eastern Journal of European Studies, Volume 5, Issue 1, 2014, 173 – 177 (in English).
- The Cooperation between the EU and Ukraine in the Period of Intensifying Integration Processes in the Post-Soviet Area, The EU as a Model of Soft Power in the Eastern Neighbourhood, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania, 2013, pp. 375-384 (in English).
- The Shift of National and Supranational Identity in the Period of World Globalization and Transformation, The Idea of Europe, National Identity and Pan-Europe Integration. East European Perspective about the European Project, Iasi: EDITURA, STEF, 2012, pp. 52-58 (in English).
- Integration Policy Towards Immigrants: Current Experience, CES Working Papers, 2012, IV (1), pp. 12-23 (in English).
- The Immigration Policy of the USA and Canada: Towards the Security Aspect, Canadian Studies in Russian and Foreign Scholarship, 2012, issue 6, pp. 136-144 (in English).
– publications in media
- One year of Trump’s presidency and Ukraine, Український інтерес, 19.01.2018 (in Ukrainian).
- On a common European identity, YourThought.eu, 27.10.2017 (in English).
- Romanian dimension of the linguistic debate: is there a reason for Bucharest’ concern, Європейська правда, 23.10.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Are there any preconditions for Romanian national minority’s concern about the newly adopted ‘Law on education’, Vox Ukraine, 23.10.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Аssociation with the EU is not a membership promise, Український інтерес, 27.07.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Details of the visit: why is Volodymyr Groysman going to Brussels, Deutsche Welle, 06.02.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Great American Wall: What will Trump build and change in the migration policy of the USA, Європейська правда, 30.01.2017 (in Ukrainian).
- Eurointegration vs Europeanisation. Some ideas on the eve of the EU-Ukraine summit, Європейська правда, 24.11.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- Ukraine’s Path to the EU. How European Norms Cross the EU-Ukraine Border, Vox Ukraine, 24.11.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- When to expect a visa-free regime for Ukraine?, Обозреватель, 13.06.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- People from the Donbass do not fall under the basic forms of protection that can be obtained in the EU, Деловая столица, 10.06.2016 (in Ukrainian).