Project assistant, researcher
2019 – trainee at the Honorary Consulate of Ukraine in Wroclaw, Poland.
2018–2019 – Lane Kirkland Program Fellow at the University of Wroclaw, Poland.
2018 – to date – city-guide at Chernivtsi Excursion Office; Engish teacher ar Language School ‘Priority’.
2016 – to date – foreign employee at Portal ‘Obserwator Międzynarodowy’.
2015 – to date – regional Analyst in Chernivtsi region at Civil Movement ‘Chesno’.
2014 – 2017 – non-staff translator/interpreter (Polish – Ukrainian – Polish) at the Department of Investments and International Relations/Chernivtsi City Council and Office of International Cooperation and Investments/Chernivtsi Regional State Administration.
2014 – to date – project assistant, expert at NGO ‘Quadrivium’.
2013 – 2018 – secretary at Pedagogical College of the Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
2013 – 2016 – PhD student at Department of International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University. The topic of the PhD thesis is ‘Role of public diplomacy in current Ukrainian-Polish relations’ (defended in 2017).
2008 – 2013 – BA, MA (Political analyst on international relations, interpreter / translator), major ‘Country Studies’, Department of History, Political Science and International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University.
Academic interests include Ukrainian-Polish relations, foreign policy of Ukraine, soft power, public and cultural diplomacy, cultural and humanitarian cooperation, international relations theory.
Participant and co-organizer of numerous Ukrainian and international scientific conferences, forums, workshops, seminars, schools, trainings.
The list of main publications :
- Protsyuk M. Soft power of Poland – what is seen from above Dnipro? / 6, July, 2016 / Obserwator Międzynarodowy. Journal devoted to foreign policy and international situation [Electronic source]. − Access mode: http://obserwatormiedzynarodowy.pl/2016/07/06/miekka-sila-polski-co-widac-znad-dniepru. (in Polish)
- Protsyuk M. “Soft power” as a mean of adoption the national identity of Ukrainians in the context of European integration of Ukraine / European integration and national identity: institutional and value dimensions / Materials of the Second Ukrainian-Polish scientific forum (12-13, May, 2016). − Lviv – Olsztyn, 2016. – P. 255−259. (in English)
- Protsyuk M. International image of Poland: Ukrainian dimension / Gileya: scientific journal, 2016. − No. 107 (4). − P. 428−432. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. Public diplomacy as the foreign policy priority of Poland / Scientific journal of Mykhailo Drahomanov National Pedagogical University. − Series 22. Political sciences and methodology of teaching the social and political subjects. − No.19. − 2016. − P. 147−152. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. Public and cultural diplomacy as the “soft power” tool of Ukraine: borrowed models, practical steps and strategic priorities / Scientific journal of Diplomatic academy of Ukraine. − Vol.23. Foreign policy and diplomacy: traditions, trends, experience. Part II. Series “Political Sciences”, 2016. − P. 21−28. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. The main approaches to disclosure the meaning of the “soft power” concept and its instruments in modern scientific thought of Poland / Current Problems of International relations: Collected Scientific Works. Volume 126 (Part II). − Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University. Institute of International Relations, 2015. − P. 45−53. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. The impact of diaspora on formation the international image of Ukraine / Historical and political problems of the modern world: Collected Scientific Articles. − Yurij Fedkovich Chernivtsi national University. − Vol.29−30 / 2015. − P. 328−333. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. Poland in Ukrainian printed media (end of 2014 − beginning of 2015) / 6, February, 2015 / Stosunki Międzynarodowe. Journal devoted to foreign policy and international situation [Electronic source]. − Access mode: http://stosunki.pl/?q=content/polska-w-ukrai%C5%84skiej-prasie-ostatnich-tygodni. (in Polish)
- Protsyuk M. Ukraine: voice from inside / 25, September, 2014 / Stosunki Międzynarodowe. Journal devoted to foreign policy and international situation [Electronic source]. − Access mode: http://stosunki.pl/?q=content/ukraina-g%C5%82os-z-g%C5%82%C4%99bi. (in Polish)
- Strutynskyy V., Protsyuk M. Humanitarian component of cross-border cooperation between Ukraine and neighboring countries − EU members / History and World. Scientific Journal. Institute of History and International Relations. Siedlce University of Natural and Humanitarian Sciences. − Vol. 2/2013. – P. 247–263. (in Ukrainian)