2014 р. – project assistant, expert at NGO “Quadrivium”.
2013 р. – PhD student at Department of International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University. The topic of the PhD thesis is “Public Diplomacy as s Form of “Soft Power” in Ukrainian-Polish Bilateral Relations”.
2008 – 2013 р. – BA, MA in International Relations, Country Studies, Department of History, Political Science and International Relations, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
Academic interests include public diplomacy, soft power, international relations, cultural and humanitarian cooperation, CEE region, foreign policy of Ukraine, international relations theory.
The list of main publications :
- Protsyuk M. Soft power of Poland – what is seen from above Dnipro? / 6, July, 2016 / Obserwator Międzynarodowy. Journal devoted to foreign policy and international situation [Electronic source]. − Access mode: http://obserwatormiedzynarodowy.pl/2016/07/06/miekka-sila-polski-co-widac-znad-dniepru. (in Polish)
- Protsyuk M. “Soft power” as a mean of adoption the national identity of Ukrainians in the context of European integration of Ukraine / European integration and national identity: institutional and value dimensions / Materials of the Second Ukrainian-Polish scientific forum (12-13, May, 2016). − Lviv – Olsztyn, 2016. – P. 255−259. (in English)
- Protsyuk M. International image of Poland: Ukrainian dimension / Gileya: scientific journal, 2016. − No. 107 (4). − P. 428−432. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. Public diplomacy as the foreign policy priority of Poland / Scientific journal of Mykhailo Drahomanov National Pedagogical University. − Series 22. Political sciences and methodology of teaching the social and political subjects. − No.19. − 2016. − P. 147−152. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. Public and cultural diplomacy as the “soft power” tool of Ukraine: borrowed models, practical steps and strategic priorities / Scientific journal of Diplomatic academy of Ukraine. − Vol.23. Foreign policy and diplomacy: traditions, trends, experience. Part II. Series “Political Sciences”, 2016. − P. 21−28. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. The main approaches to disclosure the meaning of the “soft power” concept and its instruments in modern scientific thought of Poland / Current Problems of International relations: Collected Scientific Works. Volume 126 (Part II). − Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University. Institute of International Relations, 2015. − P. 45−53. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. The impact of diaspora on formation the international image of Ukraine / Historical and political problems of the modern world: Collected Scientific Articles. − Yurij Fedkovich Chernivtsi national University. − Vol.29−30 / 2015. − P. 328−333. (in Ukrainian)
- Protsyuk M. Poland in Ukrainian printed media (end of 2014 − beginning of 2015) / 6, February, 2015 / Stosunki Międzynarodowe. Journal devoted to foreign policy and international situation [Electronic source]. − Access mode: http://stosunki.pl/?q=content/polska-w-ukrai%C5%84skiej-prasie-ostatnich-tygodni. (in Polish)
- Protsyuk M. Ukraine: voice from inside / 25, September, 2014 / Stosunki Międzynarodowe. Journal devoted to foreign policy and international situation [Electronic source]. − Access mode: http://stosunki.pl/?q=content/ukraina-g%C5%82os-z-g%C5%82%C4%99bi. (in Polish)
- Strutynskyy V., Protsyuk M. Humanitarian component of cross-border cooperation between Ukraine and neighboring countries − EU members / History and World. Scientific Journal. Institute of History and International Relations. Siedlce University of Natural and Humanitarian Sciences. − Vol. 2/2013. – P. 247–263. (in Ukrainian)