– Andreas Kruzel about his 6-months stay in Ukraine, the reasons which brought him back, vision on perspectives for reforms and further developments of the country.
– Lina Rusch sincerely shares her experience, main impressions, surprises and denied stereotypes of Ukraine
– Jessica Pacheco, American MA student on “Media Communications” in Ukrainian Catholic University about four years’ experience in Ukraine
− Abigail Poeske, representative of the “Fulbright program” in Ukraine, English Conversation teacher at the Department of Foreign Languages (Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University) about the stereotypes regarding Ukraine, limited academic freedom of Ukrainian students, hardworking Ukrainians, existing cultural and value differences between our country and USA.
– Johann Zajaczkowski, lecturer of the Robert-Bosch-Foundation, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, about the experiencing of teaching in Ukraine
– Dr. Alexandru Cristian Fotea shared his impressions on Ukrainian system of education after his mobility programme at the International Office Department at National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy in Kiev