The 9th Graduate Conference in European History (GRACEH), entitled Crisis and Solidarity in European History, was hosted by the University of Vienna on 23-25 April 2015. Since 2007, GRACEH has been jointly organized by the Central European University (Budapest, Hungary), the European University Institute (Florence, Italy) and the University of…
In April 23−24, 2015 modeling the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine called “League of Young Parliamentarians” took place in Kyiv. The events was organized by the NGO “League of Interns” together with the “Programme USAID”, implemented by the “East Europe Foundation”. In April 23−24, 2015 modeling the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine…
– Andreas Kruzel about his 6-months stay in Ukraine, the reasons which brought him back, vision on perspectives for reforms and further developments of the country.
– Lina Rusch sincerely shares her experience, main impressions, surprises and denied stereotypes of Ukraine
– Jessica Pacheco, American MA student on “Media Communications” in Ukrainian Catholic University about four years’ experience in Ukraine
− Abigail Poeske, representative of the “Fulbright program” in Ukraine, English Conversation teacher at the Department of Foreign Languages (Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University) about the stereotypes regarding Ukraine, limited academic freedom of Ukrainian students, hardworking Ukrainians, existing cultural and value differences between our country and USA.
– Johann Zajaczkowski, lecturer of the Robert-Bosch-Foundation, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, about the experiencing of teaching in Ukraine
– Dr. Alexandru Cristian Fotea shared his impressions on Ukrainian system of education after his mobility programme at the International Office Department at National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy in Kiev